If you didn’t get your full stimulus payment, you may be eligible to claim the Recovery Rebate Credit on your 2020 tax return. Please ensure that your baby is entered in TurboTax as a dependent and you selected that your baby lived with you the whole year.
- Login to your TurboTax Account
- Click "My Info" from the left side of your screen
- Scroll down to dependent
To claim the Recovery Credit Rebate in TurboTax, please follow these steps:
- Log into TurboTax.
- After entering all your information click "Federal Review" at the top of your screen.
- On the screen "Let's make sure you got the right stimulus amount" click "Continue".
- You will be asked about the amounts of first round and second round stimulus payments you received. If you did not receive a payment enter "0".
- TurboTax will then calculate the amount of stimulus payment remaining that you are still entitled to get.
- Any stimulus amount remaining due to you will show as a credit on line 30 of the 1040.
For additional information please see Stimulus FAQ at the end of the TurboTax article.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
We did receive a stimulus payment for myself, my spouse, and two dependents. But did not receive stimulus for our 3rd dependent born in June. I enter the amount that we did receive but it's saying we received all that we should.