louidjy777

I had 3 jobs in the year of 2019, so far I’ve received one income tax, should I wait for the others?

Can I file one income tax and wait for others to come or should I wait for all of them?
rjs

Do you mean that you received one W-2? You have to wait for all of them. You have to include all your W-2s on one tax return.

ReginaM

No, you will need all of your W-2's to file your tax return manually or electronically.  Federal law requires all employers to send employees W-2 statements no later than January 31st. 

If you file your return without the W-2's, you will have to amend your return which will cost you more time and money in the long run.