shanika118

I got charge fees to combined my federal and state taxes together and did not receive my state money at all. Please fix this and credit me my money

NjoyBhappy

Federal tax returns are processed by the IRS, while state returns are processed by the individual State Department of Revenue, so the refunds will always be paid separately.

Is it possible you are referring to the Refund Processing Fee

• The Refund Processing Service (also called pay-with-your-refund) gives you the option to deduct your TurboTax fees (including your State software fee) from your federal tax refund, instead of paying with a credit card. (Click here for more  Refund Processing). 

To track your State refund see TurboTax FAQhttps://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300211

kshines24

I have the same issue. Did they resolve this yet?
NjoyBhappy