I got an Turbotax email to update information due ...

Soup

I got an Turbotax email to update information due to an IRS error, but the provided link does not work. What should I do?

extrafilingapplication.turbotax.intuit does not work?
ee-ea

Please follow these steps to update your information in the portal:

• Go here and sign in with the username and password you used to file your 2019 tax return

• Validate your identity

• Enter your updated bank account information

Note: You have to update your information by 1/15/2021.

For additional information, see Update your stimulus payment direct deposit information.

Soup

Very strange.   TurboTax says the information it has is okay, the IRS says its waiting for new information.   If my daughter (I do her taxes) does not receive a direct deposit or check in the mail,  I will claim a stimulus credit on her 2020 tax return. (There were no issues for the first stimulus check).  Thanks