dwlindauer

I got an email claiming I could get 50% off my federal return if I file before 3/26. I entered my information but the savings were not applied ($60 for fed). What gives?

mesquitebean

A lot of people are reporting problems with that email and the 50% discount (or in some cases a 25% discount.)  

NOTE:  We're trying to verify that it's an official offer emailed by TurboTax, but it has not been verified yet by the Moderators in this user community forum.  So it's not completely clear yet what all is going on.

In any case, you should phone in and speak to TurboTax Customer Support to report the problem and let them deal with it.

Hours are 5AM-9PM Pacific (8AM-12 Midnight Eastern) 7 days/week.

FAQ:  What is the TurboTax phone number?