Solved: I gave a wrong telephone number, [Removed] when creating my account. Could you change it into [Removed]

I gave a wrong telephone number, [Removed] when creating my account. Could you change it into [Removed]

You can change your phone number in TurboTax by going here:
• My Account. 
• Account Settings
This will open the Review and edit your account info page, where you can update your User ID, password, name, email, security question/answer, billing/shipping info, and payment information.
If you want to change the phone number on your Tax Return, you can go to the Personal Info tab and change your number there. 

• My Account. 
• Account Settings

My phone # is [phone number removed]