Solved: I forgot to add my 1099-R how do i do that.

I forgot to add my 1099-R how do i do that.

When i have already sent it.

If you have already filed your return and it has already been Accepted, you will need to wait until the IRS fully processes your return and you receive your refund. 

Next, you will need to Amend your Tax Return by filing Form 1040-X to include the Form 1099-R.  

You can click here for instructions on Amending your tax return: How to Change a Tax Return You Already Filed.  

The 2018 Form 1040-X is estimated to be available February 14, 2019.  You can click here for information on IRS Forms Availability.

Note: You SHOULD NOT make any changes on your return in TurboTax until this form becomes available.