mctse838

I filled out my bank # because I owed Fed Tax payment $1216,but bank # was not in printed copies

ddaven12

If you scheduled a direct debit for the federal taxes due, the banking information entered and the scheduled debit date would located on the Federal Information Worksheet in Part V of the form. To obtain a copy of the worksheet you would need to print your tax return from the Print Center by going back into the tax return.

Please follow the steps below to print/preview a copy of your complete tax return and worksheets.

• Sign in to your account (if you haven't already done so), using the same login you used to file your return.
  • Scroll down to My Tax Returns and Documents and click show.
  • Next scroll down and select Add a State (you are not really adding a state, this will allow you to get back into the program.
  • In the left side panel select Tax Tools then select Print Center.
  • Next select Print, save or preview this year's return.
  • Then select the option to print your 2017 federal and state returns. Also select the option to include government and TurboTax worksheets, then select View or print forms.
  • This will allow you to print your complete tax file.
  • Once you have finished printing, select Tax Home in the left side bar to return to the home page and click Sign Out in the lower left corner when you are ready to exit the program.

ddaven12