cdwb621

I filed my taxes with turbotax but did not efile, I mailed my tax forms in but the irs dont have it. How can I delete my info on turbo and start over so that I can efile

jddearing040

The simplest way is to start a NEW return.  Just use a different name and start from scratch.  Be sure to copy and save the old one just in case you need it later.  'Hope this helps.

CatinaT1

If you mailed in your return, do not efile another return!  The IRS is very behind on processing anything mailed.  It will cause further delays if the IRS receives a return by mail and efile.