yenom612

I filed my son's taxes and now I want to file mine but his keep coming up, is there way file to file another return under same account

LinaJ2018

No, you cannot file your taxes from your son's account.  You have to create a new account for yourself and report your information under your new account.

Please see the instructions below:

• Sign out of TurboTax Online.
  • Select the TurboTax Online product you want to use for the second return and proceed.
  • On the Create your account screen, set up a new login for the second return. 
  • You can reuse your email address if you want to receive e-file notifications for the second return.
  • Up to 5 accounts can be tied to the same email address.
  • After you've created the new account, you can start working on the second return.

Tip: If you're preparing multiple returns for family members, it's more economical to switch to the TurboTax CD/Download software, which lets you e-file up to 5 federal returns at no additional cost. More info

LinaJ2018

Please see the instructions below:

• Sign out of TurboTax Online.