berger_scarface-

I filed my returns 2 months ago. State paid out. It now says federal was not filed. Email I received said federal was received and accepted. What do I do?

You would have never received the state tax refund if the federal tax return was not e-filed and Accepted by the IRS.

The IRS website is not up to date and isn't showing the right info for many people.  If the state got it then the IRS did too.  You can't efile state unless the federal was efiled and accepted first.  So they got it.  They are just taking a long time.