alexis_mmunoz

I filed my health ins. wrong but my taxes got rejected anyway. If i correct my health insurance and fix the error will I recieve the right refund or the prexisting?

When a return is rejected it is not considered filed ... it was never filed to the IRS. So when you fix it and resend it the IRS only sees the return that is accepted not the one they rejected. 

You will get whatever return is Accepted.  Not the Rejected one.
alexis_mmunoz

It has the correct amount I'm supposed to recieve now but I'm scared if I file that it'll take the original refund with the wrong health ins. Because the error wasn't due to the ins. It was due to an incorrect ssn. Could I play it safe and delete the rejected return and start over?

It will be ok.  You fixed the Rejected return.  The new one including the right health ins will get sent.