Solved: I filed last year with a different email/account for some reason.., however turbotax doesn't recognize the email/account? no way of getting my AGI 2017... What do I do?

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anthonynao

I filed last year with a different email/account for some reason.., however turbotax doesn't recognize the email/account? no way of getting my AGI 2017... What do I do?

Need my AGI or W2 from the email/account that turbotax somehow doesn't recognize, wut do?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

I filed last year with a different email/account for some reason.., however turbotax doesn't recognize the email/account? no way of getting my AGI 2017... What do I do?

If you are unable to obtain your AGI from us, you can obtain it by ordering a free and instant tax transcript from the IRS.  To order, click the link here: https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

2 Replies
HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

If you are unable to obtain your AGI from us, you can obtain it by ordering a free and instant tax transcript from the IRS.  To order, click the link here: https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

anthonynao

Thank you.
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings