Solved: I filed last year with a different email/account for some reason.., however turbotax doesn't recognize the email/account? no way of getting my AGI 2017... What do I do?

anthonynao

I filed last year with a different email/account for some reason.., however turbotax doesn't recognize the email/account? no way of getting my AGI 2017... What do I do?

Need my AGI or W2 from the email/account that turbotax somehow doesn't recognize, wut do?

HeatherPLO

If you are unable to obtain your AGI from us, you can obtain it by ordering a free and instant tax transcript from the IRS.  To order, click the link here: https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

HeatherPLO

anthonynao

Thank you.