jeannieantonucci

I filed for my stimulus check this morning I got a response back from the IRS saying they denied my stimulus check because someone claimed me or used my social security number and file taxes I have no

I have not filed taxes or let anyone claim or file me since 2013
AmyC

You can contact the IRS Identity theft department at 1-800-908-449. You may want to ask family members before you call.

Caseyc-1

Needing to know what i need to send in about my rejected taxes I am on a ssa.benifts and wanted to send in my information and it got rejected I'm not sure why 

DeanM15

You would need to sign in to your TurboTax account. Once you sign in, you will see the rejected return and a link to how you can fix it. It will give you the reject code and explanation. 

@Caseyc-1

Pslowery

Phone number is a number short...thanks for nothing

@Pslowery wrote:

800-908-4490

fanfare

you may want to file a 2020 tax return next year since that 's when all this will be straightened out and you can get your delayed payment.

Don't get on the IP PIN list, you can't get off.