aslatton123

I filed as single but am curious if my girlfriend who lives with me can file her taxes with my app on my cell phone. I’m not seeing an option for that. Thanks!

LinaJ2018

To file her taxes, you have to create a separate account for her.  You cannot file her taxes under your account. 

Here is how you do it:

• Sign out of TurboTax Online.
  • Select the TurboTax Online product you want to use for the second return and proceed.
  • On the Create your account screen, set up a new login for the second return.
  • You can reuse your email address if you want to receive e-file notifications for the second return.
  • Up to 5 accounts can be tied to the same email address.
  • After you've created the new account, you can start working on the second return.

LinaJ2018

Here is how you do it:

• Sign out of TurboTax Online.