mel9965

I filed an extension manually and am now filing tax return thru turbotax. How/Where do I get the software to show 'extension filed' for my Oregon return?

To enter, change or delete a payment made with an extension request (Federal, State, Local) -

• Click on Federal Taxes (Personal using Home and Business)
  • Click on Deductions and Credits
  • Click on I'll choose what I work on (if shown)
  • Scroll down to Estimates and Other Taxes Paid
  • On Other Income Taxes, click on the start or update button

On the next screen select the type of extension payment made and click on the start or update button

Or enter federal extension payment in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen.  Click on Jump to federal extension payment

mel9965

I did not make a payment with the extension.  But I followed your answer and put in $0 payment with extension but the Oregon tax return still will not show an X in extension filed.

• Click on Deductions and Credits