Solved: I filed an Easy Tax Extension and input all my bank data during the process. Does this pay for it? Or do I still need to do that?

I filed an Easy Tax Extension and input all my bank data during the process. Does this pay for it? Or do I still need to do that?

If you enter banking information to pay taxes due then it will deducted from your bank account.

To verify the date that Federal funds will be withdrawn from your account, confirm that funds have been transferred, or cancel the transaction up to 48 hours before the date you designated the funds to be debited, call the IRS at 1 (888) 353-4537.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899148-when-will-my-tax-payment-go-through