I filed a 4868 extension but it did not include my wife and we file jointly. Is this a problem and if so, how do I correct it?

I filed the extension through through My TurboTax Account which shows that we are filing jointly and includes her personal information.

If your spouse’s name does not appear on the extension, then you can create a new TurboTax Online account for them and file another extension in just their name.

Important:  Filing an extension extends the deadline to file, but not the due date for any taxes due.  If you believe taxes will be due, you must pay them by 4/18/17 to avoid penalties.  The Easy Extension process includes an option to make a payment of any taxes due directly from your checking or savings account

Note:  The information below will help you create a new TurboTax Online account and file another extension.

How do I file an IRS extension (Form 4868) in TurboTax Online?, please see the following TurboTax FAQ: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301811