I filed a 2020 tax return, but my mom still claime...

5a0c4f43e748

I filed a 2020 tax return, but my mom still claimed me as a dependent. Will I still get the stimulus

I filed a 2020 tax return, but my mom still claimed me as a dependent on her 2020 tax return. Will I still get a stimulus?

What did you say about yourself on your own tax return?   If your mother can claim you then you were supposed to say that you can be claimed as someone else's dependent.  Is that what you said?  Did you e-file?  Dependents do not get stimulus checks.   Parents of dependents get the stimulus checks.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/dependents/help/when-do-i-have-to-answer-yes-to-being-claimed-as-a...

5a0c4f43e748

Yes, I did efile and put that I can still be claimed and was claimed. 

5a0c4f43e748

I’m 24 but still live with her. I filed on my own but was still claimed. 

@5a0c4f43e748 If you were 24 and had more than $4300 of income in 2020 you cannot be claimed as anyone else's dependent.   You and your mom need to compare notes and see who claimed what.  One of you may need to amend.