I filed a 1099 misc for babysitting. I need to verify my identity, will the family I babysat for get in trouble for not claiming me?

I babysat my nephew in my home for a total of $6600 ($150/week for 44 weeks). I have children of my own, so I filed taxes as self-employed and paid the self-employment tax. I am supposed to still receive a refund even after paying the selfemployment taxes. Now I received a letter to verify my identity.
My question is... Will my sister-in-law get in trouble for not claiming me as an employee? I've tried researching online, to no avail. I know she filed her taxes before me and did NOT claim the child care credit because she paid me cash and had no record.
When I reply to the irs, will they need her information and will she be charged with tax evasion (even though I am paying the taxes now)?

No I file the same thing we'll I'm on my uncles turbo tax bcuz I do his I was just looking at the questions but no she won't get in trouble you don't have to give names up I claim babysitting to an I had to verify my identity but it was bcuz someone hacked the IRS can u give me a call an I'll explain it to you a little better my name is [personal info removed]

No, this is simply a matter of the IRS verifying your identity trying to cut down on identity theft. The information you will be providing them is in regards to your current and previous returns and any forms/schedules.