americansniper16

I file my 2019 taxes on the turbo tax app but when I log in online it sells it’s in progress what is that about

The IRS will not be accepting/rejecting tax returns until January 27, so right now your return is just sitting on the server.  If you discover you made a mistake or left information out, you cannot do anything to fix it while it is in pending mode.  So sit tight and wait for an email after 1-27 that will tell you if your return was accepted or rejected.

Dynel40

Did I file 2019 taxes

JulieS

The app is only used for the current tax year, which is 2021 now. If you still need to file your 2019 tax return, you need to purchase 2019 tax software.

Click here get 2019 tax software.