bauerfamily55

I expect my 2018 income to be less. How do I adjust my 2018 estimated tax payments?

PaulaM

You can adjust them in the program by navigating back to the Other Tax Situations, Form W-4 and estimated taxes section. 

Note: If you have already filed your return, you may need to open up your return again in order to see the section. Log into your account, then select 'Add a state'. You aren't really adding a state tax return, but this will allow you to navigate to the section..

After opening your return up, Other Tax Situations, Form W-4 and estimated taxes. You can adjust your W-4 withholdings if you like or answer 'No' to continue and make changes to your 2018 estimated taxes. When adjustments are complete, print from the Print Center under Tax Tools.