Solved: I entered that I had income from another state ,when I shouldn't have. Now it's trying to make me up grade. And it is saying that I owe money to ind. When I shouldn't. ??

I entered that I had income from another state ,when I shouldn't have. Now it's trying to make me up grade. And it is saying that I owe money to ind. When I shouldn't. ??

To correct this, select the My Info tab on the left hand side of the screen.  Then scroll down and select to edit the Other State Income and change it to that you did not earn money in another state.  See the sample screenshot attached.