Solved: I entered income from jobs that provided a W-2 but can't figure out where to enter income that I earned as a contractor and are responsible for entering and paying taxes

I entered income from jobs that provided a W-2 but can't figure out where to enter income that I earned as a contractor and are responsible for entering and paying taxes

You can claim your self-employed income without a 1099-MISC

Type in schedule c in the search box, top right of your screen, then click the magnifying glass

·  Click the jump to schedule c ink in the search results.

·  Follow the onscreen instructions to enter your business income and expenses

You will arrive at the Your Business page where you will see the various income and expenses categories.

To enter business income not on a 1099-MISC, follow the above instructions, then:

• On the Your Business page, click Start or Update next to Business Income

• On the Business Income page, click Start or Update next to General Income

• Enter income not designated on a 1099-MISC  on the next page, Tell us about additional income