turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ktakro

I efiled my Federal and Wisconsin. I got an email from TurboTax saying to mail an extra form(s) to Wisconsin. I have no idea what to mail to Wisconsin! ?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I efiled my Federal and Wisconsin. I got an email from TurboTax saying to mail an extra form(s) to Wisconsin. I have no idea what to mail to Wisconsin! ?

I got the same email. I went to the print center (amend return but you really wont amend it) then on the left hand side drop down menu go to print tools and chose to print all WI and turbo tax forms then that is where they told me which forms I needed.....BUT first go to the WI dept of Rev website and track your start return.... my return was already processed and completed by WI before I sent the forms they needed in. Not sure if their was a glich with turbo tax and the WI tax forms because I got my return already without the forms being processed. literally mailed my forms via usps mail and checked the website saying my return was completed...  Check and see if the return is completed on the WI dept of rev website.. if not then send them in. most likely you will need to send the WRA form along with rent certificate.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

I got the same email. I went to the print center (amend return but you really wont amend it) then on the left hand side drop down menu go to print tools and chose to print all WI and turbo tax forms then that is where they told me which forms I needed.....BUT first go to the WI dept of Rev website and track your start return.... my return was already processed and completed by WI before I sent the forms they needed in. Not sure if their was a glich with turbo tax and the WI tax forms because I got my return already without the forms being processed. literally mailed my forms via usps mail and checked the website saying my return was completed...  Check and see if the return is completed on the WI dept of rev website.. if not then send them in. most likely you will need to send the WRA form along with rent certificate.
Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies