I E-filed twice and got my federal rejected twice. Even after making sure I had the right AGI from my tax transcript so I decided to mail it in. It has been approximately 7-8 weeks and I still have no

The IRS is not currently able to process mailed in tax returns. If you already have filed via paper but it has not yet been processed, do not file a second tax return or write to the IRS to inquire about the status of your return or your economic impact payment. Paper returns will be processed  once processing centers are able to reopen.

The IRS website, Where's My Refund, will not have any information about your return until the IRS reopens & starts processing your return.