tgtorok

I e-filed and was accepted tonight. I owe taxes and agreed to pay via my bank checking account on 4/11/18. Why did I get 4 ES vouchers slips ?

DeniseF1

Form 1040-ES is used to submit quarterly estimated taxes to the IRS. If you need to pay estimated tax, TurboTax will prepare four 1040-ES vouchers, numbered from 1 to 4, for estimated payments due quarterly during the following tax year. 

The Form 1040-ES Payment Vouchers are printed as a convenience for making 2018 estimated tax payments.  

You do not need to use them, unless you expect to owe tax when you file your 2018 return and would like to make "progress payments".

DeniseF1