ETRTAMPA1

I dont want to use self employed turbotax. Can i change back to deluxe without starting all over?

JohnR1

If you don't need all of the features of TurboTax Self Employed, you can downgrade from TurboTax Self Employed to Deluxe or another version of TurboTax Online, as long as you haven't paid yet (or registered in a free version) - but please bear in mind that you will need to clear any data which you have entered, and start over in the other TurboTax version. This is the only available method to downgrade versions.

Please see the following TurboTax FAQ, "Can I switch to a lower-priced version of TurboTax Online?":