To get your partner discount, be sure to always start on the affiliate partner’s website, such as your bank, credit union, insurance company, or other affiliate like Uber or Lyft. Select the TurboTax link from the partner’s website to access your tax return in TurboTax.
- Even if you just need to make a small change to your tax return, be sure to start from the affiliate partner’s website, and select the TurboTax link. By doing this, the system recognizes the affiliate partner and then applies your discount.
Do not start directly at TurboTax.com, which charges the non-affiliate price.
Just follow these steps:
- Go to the special website provided by your bank, credit union, or insurance company and select the TurboTax link or icon.
- This will take you to the special TurboTax-branded affiliate site with the discounted pricing.
- Select your product, sign in, and start on your tax return. (If you already set up an account at TurboTax, just sign in to work on your return.)
- When you get to the Review your order screen (in the File section) you'll see the discounted price along with the message, Your discount has been applied.
Please note that our agents are unable to apply or issue refunds for affiliate discounts if the return was prepared at the regular TurboTax.com site.