I don't meet the threshold for form 8959 and would...

I don't meet the threshold for form 8959 and would like to delete but it won't delete the form. How do I delete this form?

To delete that specific form in TurboTax Online:

1. Under Tax Tools, choose Tools
  2. Choose Delete a Form
  3. Scroll through your return until you find Form 8959, click Delete to the right of the form
  4. Confirm that you wish to delete the form

Thanks for responding.  I tried that several times and it never deleted the form even after confirming it did.   It almost seems like they added the form and wouldn't let me remove it so I have to buy  the plus version .  I'm probably trying another tax service provider next year.

You must file Form 8959 if one or more of the following applies to you.

Filing Status                                    Threshold Amount

Married filing jointly                         $250,000

Married filing separately                  $125,000

Single                                              $200,000

Head of household                          $200,000

Qualifying widow(er)                       $200,000

This form will generate automatically if your income exceeds the threshold. The IRS instructions are in the link that follows. Review the "Who Must File" section of the instructions. Verify that you have not exceeded these amounts. If you have, you will not be able to delete the form.

IRS Form 8959

There must be a bug in the software because no of those apply to me.