elbone206

I don't have to pay OK state taxes, because I didn't make any income, but when I try to file my taxes,online, it still charges me for OK state tax. How do I avoid that?

PrinceA

Depending on the program purchased, you may qualify to file one state for free. You can check on Turbotax.com under the Price & Product Tab and scroll down to the plan you purchased. If you do qualify for the free state filing than call Product Support and ask them to Unlock your State Tax filing. If you don't qualify just know the fee you are paying to file state taxes is just the fee for the software prep which allows you to file.

PrinceA