travispeone

I don't have self employed expense or income and I am being charged for the package that has it. I accindentally clicked the wrong button. How can I cahnge it?

ChristineT

Unfortunately, you will need to clear and start over. You can do this by following these steps:

1. In your 2016 tax return up at the top of your page hover over "My Account" and click on "Clear and Start Over"
  2. On the "are you sure you want to clear your return" answer yes
After you click on yes everything will be clear from your return and you will need to re-enter everything back in.
cameaf

If your return is still in progress and has not been efiled (or registered for the Free Edition), you can use the Clear and Start Over feature in TurboTax to downgade your TurboTax version.

Here is a link that explains how to use the Clear & Start Over Feature: