Solved: I don't have all the information and forms I need to continue at this time. I would like to stop and continue later.

I don't have all the information and forms I need to continue at this time. I would like to stop and continue later.

I do not have the forms that I need yet to continue such as W2 and interest information.

Okay, you can click on My Account at the top of the online program screen.  Then click on Save & Sign Out.

Just remember your user ID and password so you can return to the online return at a later date.