• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
danneyr

I don't have a w-2, I receive social security disability and VA disability' how do I file this?

Am I using the correct form to file my taxes
6 Replies
deborahadams0119

I don't have a w-2, I receive social security disability and VA disability' how do I file this?

I only get SSDI & SSI but I always get a refund on my state tax
user547335

I FILED JOINT  i did not to have his VA BENEFITS I only have State Refund
Marketstar
Level 7

VA disability benefits are not taxable or reportable.

If Social Security income is the only income you earn in any given year, you are not required to file as your income is not taxable

So if VA benefits and Social Security Disability income are the only two sources of income you received in 2015, you have no taxable income and have no reason to file a return.

KatrinaB
Intuit Alumni

Since you do not have a federal filing requirement and you need to file a state return in order to claim a refund, you will need to file that return by mail. Please view the instructions below to do so.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/4232481

Cwashington72463

I didn't receive my social security tax return

Cwashington72463

How i get my tax return for 2019

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v