Solved: I don't have a taxparyer il PIN since this is my first tax return, what do I do? Turbotax is propmting me to fill this out prior to filing.

I don't have a taxparyer il PIN since this is my first tax return, what do I do? Turbotax is propmting me to fill this out prior to filing.

If you don't have an Illinois PIN, drivers license, or state ID card, you must print your Illinois return, sign it, and file it by mail.

**Answers are correct to the best of my ability but do not constitute tax or legal advice.**