Solved: I don't have a new baby, i assumed the picture ofthe baby carriage was for children in general. How would i go back in my information to change this?

I don't have a new baby, i assumed the picture ofthe baby carriage was for children in general. How would i go back in my information to change this?

It is for any dependents of any age ... those choices were just to help the program guide you to the forms you may need.  You cannot go back to that starting page so just ignore anything that doesn't apply to you.