turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I do not want to file with Turbo so how do I exit out of the site? they already prepared my federal and state but haven't filed them. What do I do?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
MicheleR

I do not want to file with Turbo so how do I exit out of the site? they already prepared my federal and state but haven't filed them. What do I do?

You would need to sign out of your return. No information will be filed unless you initiate it. You can also go through your "wages & income" section to delete any income you entered. If you decide to file later, simply log back in and pick up where you left off.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
MicheleR

You would need to sign out of your return. No information will be filed unless you initiate it. You can also go through your "wages & income" section to delete any income you entered. If you decide to file later, simply log back in and pick up where you left off.

Even though I am at the payment screen?
MicheleR

Yes. You did not pay nor submit correct?
MicheleR

You can still access the menu screen on the left hand side of your screen to go back into your return.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies