Even though most customers choose to e-file, you can also file a conventional paper return. You'll need access to a printer and Adobe Readerinstalled on your device.
If you haven't already paid your TurboTax fees (if any), you'll be prompted to do so before you can print.Instructions
- Sign in to your TurboTax Online return.
- Select File and you’ll get to the [Your name], just (…) more steps and we'll file your returns screen.
- Complete Steps 1 and 2 if you haven’t already done so, then select Start next to Step 3.
- On the Let’s get ready to e-filescreen, select File by mail, then on the pop-up screen make sure you select File by mail for federal and all of your states.
- If the File by mail option isn’t available, you probably previously selected to pay your TurboTax fees through your tax refund. In order to file by mail, you’ll need to pay with a credit or debit card (or use the Free Edition of TurboTax). Here’s how to change your payment method from pay by refund, to pay by credit or debit card.
- Once you have changed your payment method to credit or debit card, follow the onscreen instructions to print your return
Still have questions?Make a post