I do not see the personal info tab, and need to change my filing status, it is not correct and i thought it was correct

need to change to head of household or married separately which ever one is best

To revisit your filing status:

1. First, sign in to My TurboTax.
  2. Next, click the orange Take me to my return button
  3. Then, click the Personal Info tab
  4. The second line will show that status you're currently set to. To make another selection, click Edit

You may test each of those filing statuses to decide which will be most beneficial to you. However, if you are married, you may not qualify for Head of Household. Please see Can a married person claim Head of Household filing status? for more information.