Solved: I do not pay estimated taxes, both my wife and I have tax deducted via payroll. This year TurboTax says I have a penalty for non payment of estimated taxes? Help!

I do not pay estimated taxes, both my wife and I have tax deducted via payroll. This year TurboTax says I have a penalty for non payment of estimated taxes? Help!

Quite often, you can remove or delete this penalty by going through the interview for underpayment of estimated tax.  In the program you can click on the federal Taxes tab, then choose Other Tax Situations.  You'll see a topic called Underpayment Penalties.  You should go through that interview and answer all the questions.  Most of the time, the information you enter here will be enough to avoid the penalty.