turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I do not have a "My Fees" area under "My Account" in fact I cannot find anywhere other than were I entered my code other charges. All I see is my charge for $49.99 for the Deluxe Turbo Tax does that mean that is all I was charged?

Please help me find out if I was charged more and if so how much and where I can find it so I can print out a receipt. Thank you
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
PaulaM
Expert Alumni

I do not have a "My Fees" area under "My Account" in fact I cannot find anywhere other than were I entered my code other charges. All I see is my charge for $49.99 for the Deluxe Turbo Tax does that mean that is all I was charged?

If you have already filed, you may need to open your return back up first.

• Sign in to your TurboTax Online account and select My TurboTax, View My Tax timeline
  • In the Some things you can do section, click Add a State (you aren't really adding a state this is just a way to reopen your return)

Then select:

• My Account
  • Tools
  • My Fees
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

3 Replies
PaulaM
Expert Alumni

If you have already filed, you may need to open your return back up first.

• Sign in to your TurboTax Online account and select My TurboTax, View My Tax timeline
  • In the Some things you can do section, click Add a State (you aren't really adding a state this is just a way to reopen your return)

Then select:

• My Account
  • Tools
  • My Fees

That was very helpful. Thank you very much.

PaulaM
Expert Alumni

You are welcome! 🙂
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies