tmogborn

I didn't need to upgrade my account in order to file my taxes and was not paying close enough attention to notice that I did upgrade. Can I take this off?

CarolynB

Hi, You can downgrade using the Clear and Start over feature as long as you haven't paid or registered yet.). Follow these returns to clear your return and remove the upgrade.

• Sign in to TurboTax Online and open your return by clicking the orange Take me to my return button
  • With your screen maximized, click My Account (at the top of your screen toward the right) and select Clear & Start Over.
  • Answer yes to Are you sure you want to clear your return.
  • After your entries have been cleared out, we'll prompt you to select a TurboTax product so you can start over from the very beginning.

CarolynB