albrewe13

I didn't even file with TurboTax , so Why would TurboTax overcharge me?

Kat

No payment is required until you either print or e-file your tax return (unless you chose to pre-pay for your filing).  If you didn't file with TurboTax AT ALL and yet were charged, please contact TurboTax Customer Support during business hours.  Use the info I'm linking below to contact Support.  DO NOT use the word "refund" in your question; that routes you to an automated line regarding tax refunds.

What is the TurboTax phone number? 

*Please click the thumbs-up icon if this response was helpful.
**Please click "Mark As Best Answer" if your question has been resolved. Thank you.

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***
albrewe13

I appreciate your response, but I didn't choose to pre- pay. I didn't print or file with TurboTax. Yet they charged me anyway.

Kat

Most odd.  No one in the Community will be able to assist you.  You'll need to contact TurboTax Customer Support during business hours for assistance.  I'm linking you to info on how to contact them below.  NOTE:  Please don't use the word "refund" when entering your question; that will lead to an automated line about tax refunds.

So sorry for the inconvenience!

What is the TurboTax phone number?