donbell1948

I did not get my $20 discount for going to Turbo from Fidelity?

JakailaLO

In order to receive a partner discount, make sure to prepare your taxes at the special TurboTax site provided by your bank, credit union, or insurance company – not at TurboTax.com, which charges the non-affiliate price.

Also, I have included steps on how to contact the Turbo Tax customer service, you are welcome to call to see if any additional assistance can be provided:

Please Sign in to Turbo Tax Online if you're not already signed in, next, select Help (the "question mark" bubble) in the upper-right corner, and then Contact us. You will enter your question, select Continue, and then follow the onscreen instructions to call us, get a callback, or schedule a call (options vary depending on your question).

The above is the best and most efficient way for you to connect with the right person so that you can get the help you need. But if you still require assistance, you can contact us at (800) 446-8848.

Daisy_Jen287

I filed deluxe, I did not get my $20 discount from Fidelity

TerukoL

To get your partner discount, be sure to always start on the affiliate partner’s website, such as your bank, credit union, insurance company, or other affiliate like Uber or Lyft. Select the TurboTax link from the partner’s website to access your tax return in TurboTax.

Please click How do I get my TurboTax affiliate partner discount? to learn more.