Solved: I did my taxes this year using a TuboTax CD. Is there a way I can transfer my 2017 tax information to my website account?

I did my taxes this year using a TuboTax CD. Is there a way I can transfer my 2017 tax information to my website account?

No.  But next year if you use the Online version you can transfer 2017 from your computer.  So be sure to save the .tax2017 file on your computer and make lots of backups.  Save your return as both the .tax2017 file and the PDF file.  Go to FILE - SAVE.