Solved: I DID GET MY $1200 STIMULUS PAYMENT IN MY BANK ACC...

I DID GET MY $1200 STIMULUS PAYMENT IN MY BANK ACCOUNT TODAY 4/15/2020 BUT I DID NOT RECEIVE THE ADDITIONAL $500 FOR MY DÊPNDENT. HOW CAN I GET $500 FOR MY DEPENDENT

how old is your dependent ??

how old is your dependent ??

My dependent í 5 yearsold and Ihave been caring her for 5 years.

@kkeys wrote:

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payment-information-center

For security reasons, the IRS plans to mail a letter about the economic impact payment to the taxpayer’s last known address within 15 days after the payment is paid. The letter will provide information on how the payment was made and how to report any failure to receive the payment.