Solved: I DID GET MY $1200 STIMULUS PAYMENT IN MY BANK ACC...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

I DID GET MY $1200 STIMULUS PAYMENT IN MY BANK ACCOUNT TODAY 4/15/2020 BUT I DID NOT RECEIVE THE ADDITIONAL $500 FOR MY DÊPNDENT. HOW CAN I GET $500 FOR MY DEPENDENT

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Level 15

I DID GET MY $1200 STIMULUS PAYMENT IN MY BANK ACCOUNT TODAY 4/15/2020 BUT I DID NOT RECEIVE THE ADDITIONAL $500 FOR MY DÊPNDENT. HOW CAN I GET $500 FOR MY DEPENDENT

how old is your dependent ??

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Level 15

how old is your dependent ??

View solution in original post

Level 1

My dependent í 5 yearsold and Ihave been caring her for 5 years.

Level 15

@kkeys wrote:

My dependent í 5 yearsold and Ihave been caring her for 5 years.

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payment-information-center

For security reasons, the IRS plans to mail a letter about the economic impact payment to the taxpayer’s last known address within 15 days after the payment is paid. The letter will provide information on how the payment was made and how to report any failure to receive the payment.

Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings