eahdh128

I'd like to get it put in my bank but we changed account number. How can i change the account number from last year

TerricedarJ

If you have not already filed, the option to update your direct deposit information is under the File tab in your tax timeline.

• When you log into your account and go back into your tax timeline, you should see the File tab at the end.
  • There are three steps listed. Click on Start/Revisit next to Step 2. Then click on in my bank to include direct deposit information
  • Once here, if there is an account listed that is incorrect or nor current MAKE SURE THE BOX UNDER THE ACCOUNT INFO IS UNCHECKED (will say "I want my deposit into this account"
  • When you hit Continue, it should take you to the next page which will allow you to update your information
  • Once everything is entered in, click continue at the bottom and it should take you back to the three step page

TerricedarJ