Solved: I corrected the ssn on my dependent but when i downloaded my form it didn't show the corrected ssn #. Will it reject again

harvest19-

I corrected the ssn on my dependent but when i downloaded my form it didn't show the corrected ssn #. Will it reject again

HelenC1

No, your return won't be rejected, due to wrong SSN. The corrected SSN got e-filed to the IRS/state.

After you have made changes to your tax return, the "Download/print pdf" on your Tax Home page does not update right away.  Follow these steps to get the most up-to-date copy of your tax return:

1. Sign into your tax return
  2. Click on Amend (change) return from the Tax Home page
  3. Click on Amend using TurboTax Online
  4. Click on Continue
  5. Click on No, I don't need to amend
  6. Select Tax Tools (left navigation panel) and then select Print Center from drop down menu
  7. Select Print, save or preview this year's return
  8. Printing directly from the Print Center will give you the most up-to-date copy of your return including any changes you have made.

HelenC1

1. Sign into your tax return
  3. Click on Amend using TurboTax Online
  4. Click on Continue
  5. Click on No, I don't need to amend