I claim 0 all year, my husband claims 1 all year..am I considered a dependent in order to claim 2 on our taxes?

Are you filing a joint return? Here is additional information on claiming dependents.

You do not “claim” a spouse as a dependent.  By filing as “Married Filing Jointly” you will each get the $4050 personal exemptions and the standard deduction of $12,700 for a married couple.

You can file a joint return even if one of the spouses had little or no income.

If you claim 0 and your husband claims 1 on your W-4 forms, these are the allowances that you are taking and it only affects the amount of tax that will be withheld on your paychecks.

If you are married and filing a joint return, you both will be listed on your return and you will receive exemptions for each of you.