gtallc

I choose the “Standard Deduction “using TurboTax. Unfortunately, my taxes did not reflect the adjustment. How do I correct this problem? Thank you.

What is your filing status?  What is on line 8 of your Form 1040?
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901539-how-do-i-preview-my-turbotax-online-return-before-filing">...>
edmccarthy

I would go back to the deduction section and start again to ensure that it records correctly. I go through each deduction section and answer the questions rather than skip any sections that also seems to work.